Firefly Pointer Fiberglass Jacket: Introducing RockResurrectionArt.com

Monday, August 25, 2014

Introducing RockResurrectionArt.com


 After nearly a year of hand making jewelry at a near robot-factory pace, I finally have an actual domain where all of it can live. I started off posted my guitar pick jewelry on Etsy, then expanded to Square Up so I can also do sales in person. That was great, but I knew I wanted to get it all under one roof. I finally have that done and all of my guitar pick jewelry can be found on my new site Rockresurrectionart.com.

 This site also has some new features, like a form for custom jewelry and the ability to reserve items for purchase. Big thanks to my Bite-the-dust.com host for 10+ years Hostned.com for helping me re-direct my domain and fix my mistakes. Great customer service!

 Take a minute to check out my new site! I have some cute guitar pick hair clips and earrings for a good price and fair shipping. I looked extensively on the internet to find other guitar pick jewelry and no one does anything like I do. I'm proud to say what I make is unique and can't be found anywhere but Rockresurrectionart.com.

No comments :