Firefly Pointer Fiberglass Jacket: Misfits Vs. Phil Donahue

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Misfits Vs. Phil Donahue

Yesterday I watched an interesting episode of Phil Donahue from the early 90's. For some reason I also instantly started putting the Misfit's "Some kinda hate" in with it. Here is the end result. I put in a letter written by Marilyn Manson as read by Phil Donahue on this quite interesting episode. The episode seemed to center on counter culture in the early 90's. The second part of the song features a mash up of Phil Donahue quotes.

Here is the 'music video' I made to go along with the song.

Edited by Becca Jones-Starr


2 comments :

Ashley said...

I certainly agree with what that Manson letter said, no matter how harsh it is. People want to blame the music, when it's much deeper things such as possible family life or mental problems that plague the youths and make them want to commit suicide or hurt others.

Becca Jones-Starr said...

I agree Ashley! I actually really like the letter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...