Firefly Pointer Fiberglass Jacket: Check out the NEW Broken Rekids website!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Check out the NEW Broken Rekids website!

BrokenRekids.com


Bay Area home of truly alternative, independent punk bands like: J Church, The Gits, Naked Aggression, No Talents, Me First, Shotwell, Vktms, Zounds, FM Knives, Hard Skin, Cool Beans Magazine & more.



I was hired by Michael Millett in the Fall of 2012 to re-do his website. I re-illustrated the old logo and had a lot of fun doing it. I was given a lot of creative room with this project which is always appreciated. It feels great when people know my style and feel comfortable letting me have at it! Broken has worked with a LOT of Bay Area bands and quite a few people I know personally. Be sure to check out the re-vamped site!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...