Firefly Pointer Fiberglass Jacket: New index page at Bite The Dust!

Monday, August 19, 2013

New index page at Bite The Dust!

Bite-the-dust.com


 I rarely change the index page of Bite-the-dust.com, but we are now at one of those times! Since the birth of the BTD Kid logo yesterday I want to put it in there on the site more. I have also plugged the index page with all the social media I'm connected into, and a banner featuring my 'new' business: Becca Jones-Starr's Band Promotion. I say new, because I've been doing it for years but finally made a website for it. Sometime this week I will start making different outfits and hairstyles for the BTD Kid, like I mentioned in the last post. I want to make a glam one, a punk one, and I am open to more suggestions! If you have any, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me

No comments :