Firefly Pointer Fiberglass Jacket: My latest Guitar Pick Art

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My latest Guitar Pick Art

Here are some of the latest pieces I've been working on for guitar pick art and jewelry. 

The cut out picks BEFORE

AFTER I worked my magic, 12 shiny David Bowie guitar picks front and back.

Black Tie White Noise Tie Clip!

Gits guitar pick lapel pins.

A snap shot of just some of the stuff I've made.

Cut outs from a project in the works. "Pretty hate machine" and "Jazz" guitar pick earrings.
One is cut out from a record sleeve and the other is the original art with NIN's CD.

NEW! Finished the Jazz guitar pick earrings! Before and After

Finished Pretty Hate Machine earrings with "Kinda I want to" lyrics on the back of the first pair!

For all my latest work, check out my Pinterest!

No comments :